Patients that trust Yonge Star Dental with their dental healthcare needs have access to a comprehensive list of dental services geared towards patients of all ages, lifestyles, and needs.
From routine dental checkups and cleanings to cosmetic treatments like veneers or Invisalign, to tooth replacement options like dental implants, crowns, and bridges, to full smile restorations, our team of specially trained dentists, dental assistants, and dental hygienists have a great deal of experience caring for patients with all levels of dental care needs.
Here is a list of services available at Yonge Star Dental:
- Family dentistry, including regular checkups and cleanings, introducing young patients to the dentist, dental x-rays and fluoride treatments
- Cosmetic dental treatments, including professional tooth whitening, veneers and more
- Tooth repair and replacement options like dental implants, dental bridges, crowns, and dentures
- Tooth replacement involving one tooth, to a complete restoration of your smile
- Straightening your teeth using Invisalign, a new technology that does the work of traditional metal braces without the look and feel of a mouth full of sharp, shiny mental.
If you’re ready to get to know a new team of highly trained oral health professionals that are laser-focused on your comfort and the health of your teeth and mouth, call the team at Yonge Star Dental today. We’ll schedule a consultation to assess the current condition of your teeth and mouth and set up or treatment plan that works best for you and your family.