We have all felt self-conscious about our appearance at some time. It may have been a new haircut that just didn’t work, a facial blemish at an inopportune time or a stain on our jacket before a big meeting.
Fortunately, these embarrassing situations are normally short lived. Many people, however, have lived their entire lives feeling self conscious about the appearance of their teeth. If you are one of these people, you may cover your mouth when you laugh, avoid smiling for photos, or simply feel a little nervous when you meet someone new.
The good news is that modern cosmetic dentistry offers solutions to almost any condition that may make you feel uncomfortable about the appearance of your teeth and smile.
At Yonge Star Dental in Richmond Hill, we offer many treatments that can transform an ordinary smile into something brilliant. Some of our cosmetic dental treatments include:
- Teeth whitening – whiten and brighten grey or yellow teeth caused by the food we eat or side effects of medications.
- Tooth-coloured filings – they match the colour of your teeth so nobody can see any silver in your mouth when you laugh
- Dental bonding – to fix chips or close small gaps in your teeth
- Porcelain veneers – to correct stained, chipped and oddly shaped teeth
- Invisalign clear aligner system – to straighten your teeth with no braces
- Dental implants - to replace missing teeth with restorations that are virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
The results that these techniques can provide have dramatically transformed the smiles and even the lives of hundred of our patients in recent years. In fact, cosmetic dentistry is the fastest growing service offered in our dental office.
If you have ever felt reluctant to laugh or smile because of the appearance of your teeth, you owe it to yourself to discover the possibilities that cosmetic dentistry has to offer. With our use of the latest cosmetic dentistry techniques and technology, a more attractive, more confident you could be just a short, pain free appointment away.